Saturday, March 20, 2010

And It All Makes Since Now

Thank you, Chelle, for directing me to this awesome site.  I was totally doing the whole double pointed needle thing all wrong.  Somehow I ended up with good results, but the dpn video (found here) just made the process so much simpler.  Happiness on a cloudy day!  Yay!  Oh, and for those of you wondering how I could manage doing it all wrong in the first place...haha...I am so incredibly good at that.  Reading instructions kind of makes it to the bottom of my list-o-things to do.  I know.  I know.  One day, I'll learn.  It's so much simpler to take time to read the instructions, but I get in a hurry and just barrel along.  Ah, well.  What can I say?  I like the scenic route.  Now I know how to double point knit and how not to.  Although, both methods work...one is just more complicated.

And, thanks for everyone's sweet comments all this week....about the baby! and the baby bump and the icky weekend.  Y'all are wonderful!

P.S. Thanks also for all of the advice on the header.  What do you think of the new one?

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Thanks, Yana! And, thanks for reminding me of this photo. I'd forgotten about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. w00t glad the site helped. I have knit for a long time and still go to it for reference. I wish they had one like it for crochet!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're here!