Sunday, March 28, 2010

Flutter By

Today was dreary, gray, and cold...a combination that I call perfect for staying inside.  But, a certain little munchkin's insistent pleas to go "see de flowers!" coaxed me out of doors (only for brief intervals).  The rest of the day was spent playing with trains, reading books, doing enormous piles of laundry, and making butterflies.  The original plan was to make a butterfly wreath. Ha! The minute Levi saw the wreath form that I cut out of cardboard, it instantly became a race track. So wish I had a picture of that! So onto the walls with the butterflies.

Butterfly Coloring

Hmmm...there might have been some coloring on the walls involved....

Butterfly Coloring


Butterfly Coloring


Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. What a fun idea! And a good way to spend a Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have news for you. Even if the next small person is a girl, I bet the wreath is still a racetrack. Since when did stuff go to plan around kidlets!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh dear your walls remind me of mine isn't renovating fun. But the butterflies are very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's a wall without a special touch by your favorite person?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh i think nearly every wall in our house has a special little mark on it somewhere...lucky you still have painting to go. He's so cute...I haven't popped in here in too long!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're here!