Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving Recap

We are slowly but surely coming out of our food induced comas.

Yum.

It was a very happy Thanksgiving.
We ate.......a lot.

However, Levi was thoroughly unimpressed with the food...
The food we spent ALL day cooking.
He didn't even want dessert!
He was way more into playing...
Besides being grateful for all that yummy food, we were extra thankful to be surrounded by family.

Can you tell we're sisters?
Levi was crazy about his Great-uncle Larry...
Especially since Uncle Larry kept him entertained with photos of fish.In between cooking and eating we played Mexican Train Dominoes...my new favorite game.
Seriously, I'm hooked. I could play this one for hours on end.

Do y'all like playing board games and such? What's your favorite?

7 comments:

  1. Looks like a great day.

    We're a 'Risk' family :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the family photos! Hope you enjoyed your Thanksgiving together.

    I'm not much of a board game player unless the folks playing are the kind who really make it fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely photos! We (I) love board games. I think the favorite is LIFE.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am know to love a good tile rummy game :)

    Looks like a fabulous Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks like Uncle Larry's pretty keen on fish.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We LOVE Mexican Train Dominoes! Though, we didn't have a chance to play this year (we opted for a dice game...a bit easier to play with an infant).

    And, I love the Advent ideas...this season snuck up on me and I'm without a calendar. I think I'll start planning in January for next year. Can't wait to see the rest of your ideas for the season.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're here!