Thursday, November 19, 2009

Can You Photograph Lightening With A Run Of The Mill Camera?

So, we did eventually get around to taking those fall family photos. It turns out, though, that two equals...ahem...well...how shall I put this?...difficult. It's become a little like trying to photograph lightening...bipolar lightening. No, ladies and gents, the following photos are not the out takes. They are the best of the bunch...I kid you not.Hmmm...I think I need a new photo op strategy. Maybe a faster camera is in order. I mean there were moments where he was facing the camera and actually near us all at the same time. I think my camera just isn't fast enough for him. I so think Santa needs to bring me a new one...a new camera that is...the kid is pretty cute, so I think I'll keep him.

6 comments:

  1. I love the leaf covered family one three down, that's my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. there is something to be said for having someone else other than a family member take the photos. I can NEVER get my kiddos to cooperate with having pictures taken. I HATE trying to do our cmas card photos. I think these are sweet, you will always remember his spunk and energy when you look back at these:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, it will be a reminder of just how busy he was at this age! Some very sweet photos, nonetheless! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are a few years where it is almost impossible to take photos of the kids. Even 1 good shot is doing well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! Great shots regardless of the lightening...lovely.
    We pretty much have constant lighening here too..it flashes many times throughout the day, from room to room leaving destruction mostly in it's wake.
    Exhausting but oh so adorable.

    ps thanks so much for your comments the other day... x

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're here!