Tuesday, November 17, 2009

About The Barefoot Mama

Welcome to Barefoot Childhood!  Around here we like to run around barefoot, laugh...a lot, cuddle as much as possible, and make everything that pops into our heads.  Right now "we" includes me (Madeline a.k.a the Barefoot Mama) and Levi (the Barefoot Munchkin).  However, big changes are afoot in this barefoot household...a wedding is in the works for February.  So, whole new adventures are coming soon.  I hope you'll join us.

Currently, Levi and I live in a sweet cottage out in what I lovingly refer to as the middle of nowhere. We are so very lucky to be right next door to my parents, affectionately known as Nanno and Baw-Baw. And, of course, what would country life be like without a whole lot of animals--these include but are not limited to horses, chickens, and dogs.

Soon, though, we'll be heading for the suburbs to start a new life with Stephan, the sweetest fella' this side of the mighty Mississippi.  Stay tuned for adventures in remodeling a house, finding our footing in a new city, and blending three lives.

If you're new here you should definitely check out the "He Sleeps With What" series. You'll get a kick out of all of Levi's crazy bedfellows. And, if you're wondering what else I blog about.  Well, my interests and hobbies are varied, but they mostly revolve around making stuff. I love art, sewing, cooking, cutting and pasting, knitting, crocheting, and quilting...the list could go on for quite some time. I've nearly always got about 10 crafty projects going at once, and I like it that way. We are avid readers around here, so check out our book suggestions. We find some good ones!  You can also take a gander at our favorite recipes and craft ideas by clicking on the links.

And, please, do introduce yourself.  Making new friends makes my day.  I'd love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you're here!