Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Finally...

Finally, finally, finally....we had our first real outdoor adventure in what seems like FOREVER! It was perfect and fabulous. Autumn really pulled out all the stops for us today. It was windy, but not to cold. And, oh, my that Autumn sunshine was quite the showstopper.

Somehow, in the midst of all of this,I have become the official trike toter...
Levi prefers to walk, unhampered through the leaves, but the trike still HAS to go with us. Also, note the air of confidence in his steps...like he totally knows the way and really only has me around for the company.
The barn is, of course, the most popular destination. Generally the horses stay in the pasture, but he likes to check...you know, just in case...
I did still get a couple of squeezes from Mr. I'm So Independent...
And even a hand hold...
It's so incredibly nice to be well.

4 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous boy and gorgeous day. I'm so happy you got to get out and enjoy your sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you're feeling better...and it looks like a goregous day too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a beautiful day! So glad you were able to get out and enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you guys are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're here!