Monday, November 30, 2009

Making A Move

Soon...very soon...

hopefully...

My Boy And Me will be packing up and moving to a new site with a new name. I've never been terribly in love with my blog's name, and I've finally come up with one that's worth moving for. But, here's the deal...

I'm sort of computer deficient, so I could use some help. Have any of y'all ever imported a blog. I know it's probably easy peasy. Is it really as simple as pressing the button? Is it going to take forever and a really long time? Do I need hours on end to devote to it? Are all of these questions dumb? ;)

Any and all advice would be much appreciated.
Thanks so much!

Oh...and, will y'all please come with me...you know when it's all official and everything? I'd miss you tons if you didn't! You make blogging so much fun.

4 comments:

  1. I'm very tech stupid so I can't help you with your question, but I'll definitely be coming along when you move! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not the greatest at tech stuff either :( I wish I was though! However, I will definitely be following you to wherever you move! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, good for you! I'm a little wishy-washy about my blog name, though the thought of changing and moving is overwhelming.

    Honestly, I think your current blog name is really lovely, so I'm sure whatever new title you've chosen is fabulous! I'm along for the ride! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you moving to another blogger blog? Or something else?

    I am not sure if blogger has an import?!!?! Wordpress will import a blogger blog ... Feel free to email me if you have questions. I am not totally up on Blogger but I can try to help :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're here!