Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Full of Thanks

Thanksgiving celebrations will be in full swing tomorrow, so I thought I'd take a moment to share a few things that I'm especially thankful for this year...

:: My sweet munchkin, of course. He lights up my little corner of this beautiful world. I'm sure y'all saw that one coming. ;)

:: My incredible family. They are a true blessing.

:: The smell of burning leaves and the crisp crunch of fallen leaves underfoot.

:: The joy Levi gets out of playing in those same leaves.

:: My sister being home for the rest of the week!!

:: Jeans that fit...Can you tell I had a successful shopping trip?

:: Autumn sunlight.

:: An abundance of love.

:: Whispers.

:: Fresh goat cheese from the farmer's market...did you think I could possibly have a gratitude list without some mention of food?

:: Humor me for a second, m'kay? Sweet potatoes, butternut squash, satsumas, rosemary, and all the rest of the yumminess that comes along with the season. Okay, I promise. I'm done with the food.

:: All of you...for reading and humoring me and being so generous with your time and your words.

:: Pansies. Because they grow right now. And, they look so darn happy.

:: Cool air. It feels so nice.

:: The list could go on for miles, but I'll end on the best...the good Lord who gave it all to me.


I hope y'all have a very happy Thanksgiving! I'll be back when the food induced coma wears off.

15 comments:

  1. I love pansies! Great shot.

    Happy Thanksgiving to You and Levi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Happy Thanksgiving! Fresh goat cheese sounds so crazy good right now. Mmmmmmmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I'm thankful for you and your blog and your beautiful little boy you share with us!

    Nell

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. I am thankful for you and this wonderful blog of yours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous list! :) I hope you have a great (and yummy!) thanksgiving :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. And, I think you can eat pansies. I think I ate a sugared one once at some fancy dinner somewhere. So ... more food! ;) Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy the food - it's one of the things this day is all about.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Thanksgiving! That's a great list of things to be thankful for. Fresh goat cheese must taste amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy thanksgiving, sweet friend! I really did thank God last night for my blogger friends out loud, only to have Terry throw me a "huh?" glance. It sounds weird to others who don't do this, but I feel really blessed to have grown to know you and others on here this last year.

    ReplyDelete
  11. We are lucky, indeed! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful picture and a wonderful list!!

    Food Coma love it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. So many good things to be thankful for. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh what a lovely list! and it looks like you had a wonderful celebration!
    Happy belated Thanksgiving to you.
    Oh and a little thank you to you for your blog...I so enjoy reading it.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're here!