Saturday, November 14, 2009

The Big 2 And The Crazy Aunt Annie

Today is party day....as in party all day long. 213 photos later plus lots of yummy food equals nap time for the little fella. I haven't managed to sift through all of the photos yet, but I wanted to go ahead and share Aunt Annie's birthday present...Oh, yes, she did...the crazy aunt taught the two year old how to climb a tree. Really, Aunt Annie, he doesn't need help in the mischief department....I promise. She looks all angelic with that sunshine halo, but really she's mischief to the bone. And, Levi totally takes after her. It's kind of wonderful.And, no, Levi didn't make it quite that high up the tree. Annie's climbing solo in that one...just to show him how it's done.

I promise there are actual party pictures to come. Although it might take awhile for me to sift through all of them. That 213 is going to pale in comparison to what's coming this afternoon and evening. We have plans for Fall photo taking after nap time, and then off for a family celebration this evening. Hope my camera holds out. Oooo...that reminds me...I should charge the battery....

Hope y'all are having a fantastic weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. How fun!! :) I can't wait to see more fabulous pics from the big day. :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're here!