Wednesday, October 21, 2009

There's Always Work To Do Around The Farm

Have I ever mentioned that this little munchkin is obsessed with "helping"...
And doing it by himself...
No matter how many "Speed Bumps" are in the way...
Yes...my child actually refers to roots blocking the path of the wheelbarrow as "speed bumps"...
And, have I ever mentioned that even on days when he tries my soul he's still the cutest darn thing I've ever seen? Especially, when after a long day of lots of hard work (and tantrums), he leans towards my ear and in the teeny-tiniest voice whispers, "I love you." Whispering is new in our neck of the woods. It's so sweet that it nearly cracks my heart in two.

10 comments:

  1. It is so cool that he helps out so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very gorgeous! and all while wearing his new jambies?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww! He's a keeper.

    We have lots of "speed bumps" around here....

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think you maaaayyyyy have mentioned once, mayybbeeee twice, how adorable your little munchkin is. but who could blame you!?
    brag away ;)

    mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what the life! What little boy wouldn't just adore living like that?

    Nell

    ReplyDelete
  6. let's talk about those PANTS! I love um'! Seeing their little hearts be moved to help is the best ever! It can redeem any tantrum.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm trying to teach the dude how to pick up his toys. It's not going so well. He throws them. Ah ha

    ReplyDelete
  8. so great he is learning and likes helping, will do him well in life.And it is so sweet he is taking care of you:-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah, what a sweetheart! He looks like he is going to grow up to a great helper.

    Pure sweetness.

    Great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Too sweet, looks like he has so much fun! I love it when little ones can find plenty to keep them busy outdoors!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're here!