Saturday, October 31, 2009

Story Time

On one of my many thrifting adventures I ran across this adorable book...
I paid a whopping few cents for it. When I pulled it off the shelf, the charming little ghost seemed so familiar. Later, I was sifting through some books at my parent's house and found another Georgie book...apparently it's a whole series. Levi is absolutely crazy about them, so of course Georgie books will now be on the "Oh, I So Hope I Find One" thrifting list. I was delighted to find out that Georgie the Ghost books can still be bought via Amazon. If my thrifting doesn't yield anymore Georgie finds by next Halloween, I think I'll be giving in and getting this one and maybe even this one. To those who celebrate, Happy Halloween! And, to those who don't, Happy Day!

5 comments:

  1. Have a fantastic Halloween!

    What a cool looking book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That book looks very familiar to me. I suppose I read it as a kid!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I've ever read that series before. I'll have to check it out. What a great find!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I read that when I was little...

    stephanie@metropolitanmama.net

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're here!