Friday, October 30, 2009

Pumpkins, Pumpkins

I've gotten lots of lovely comments on the pumpkin hat that Levi has been sporting this month. Although, I do make many of his hats, I can't take credit for this one. I bought it last year from the Etsy shop, LA Originals. Not only is it cute, but it also fits a wide range of head sizes...thanks to the rolled bottom edge.
This hat fits in quite well with his current pumpkin obsession. And, since it even fits me (a tad snugly), I'm fairly certain he'll be able to wear it for a few years more.
If you're looking for more hats to get you through the winter, this acorn hat is pretty darn cute...and so is this pink strawberry hat (sigh, it makes me want a little girl to dress up). And, if you're the diy type, I recently enjoyed making this candy corn hat...in different colors.

6 comments:

  1. Awww, cutest hat ever ... goes with the kid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So awesome that he can enjoy it year after year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're right...super cute hat, and even cuter model. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That hat is so adorable! (and the boy too eh?)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmn...you say it can fit a Mama-sized head? (why should the anklebiters get all the fun?!?!?)

    ReplyDelete
  6. they are so cute i love those hats, just a shame the weather around here is currently 35 degrees Celsius

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're here!