Sunday, October 4, 2009

Technicolor Pumpkins Part II

When I told Levi we were going to the pumpkin patch, he squealed. He ran straight for some fabric pumpkin decorations. All of a sudden he was pointing out every orange thing he could spot. My shirt, the pumpkins, his hat...
We went to a beautiful farm. If you live in the Jackson Metro Area you should definitely check out the Nichols-Boyd Pumpkin Patch in Brandon. We had a picnic in the shade, and then headed off for a wonderful hayride through the farm.
There were loads of animals to spot...
And, we were lucky enough to have Aunt Annie come along!
Levi had trouble deciding on a pumpkin. He carried quite a few around before choosing...After picking our pumpkins we got a little silly...
And, then we got a little tired...
The End.

9 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, he is so cute! It looks like y'all had a wonderful day. I love his little pumpkin hat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable. I love all the orange.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah tiredness is surely a sign of some great silliness had! What a great day! Visits to the farm are the best outings in my book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's sooo sweet! And getting so big. It's amazing how much he has changed since I started reading your blog. Clark wants to go to the pumpkin patch and get "a pumpkin without a handle on it."

    ReplyDelete
  5. was half execting to see him sleeping with his pumpkin:-)Looks liek a fun afternoon, Love pumpkin patches. WE went yesterday too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Madeline, that first picture of him.....he's a little boy!
    like, not a toddler anymore, but a real live little boy. Wowsers.

    I don't know him in person, but I've watched him grow in pictures this past year and it's CRAZY!!!

    you must be so proud. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful day! Totally love the knitted hat!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am with Yana! All of a sudden, he looks like a little boy and not a baby boy.

    What a great outing with great photos too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all your pictures. Who took about half of them??? LOL!!! Just picking on you. You need to put them on FB so I can use some of the ones of Levi and me as profile pics.
    Love y'all :~D

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're here!