Thursday, October 29, 2009

Motorcycle Love

Levi calls this his motorcycle...
He tries to take it EVERYWHERE...
And, if I don't follow fast enough, he turns to me, gestures, and says, "Come on." He says it in exactly the same way that he calls to the horses. I should probably be offended, but how could I?
I think he's ready for an upgrade. You might remember that I bought this one because he couldn't balance on the cute Radio Flyer trike. At the time it didn't matter that he couldn't reach the pedals. He used it more like a scooter anyway. Now, though, he keeps trying to pedal, but his feet still don't reach (odd considering he's the size of a three year old).
So, maybe...soon...we'll have to make a trike buying trip. That way he won't have to keep running his "motorcycle" round and round. Sigh...they just grow up too quickly. Next he'll be ready for a bike, and then he'll want a car. Or, worse, a real motorcycle!

9 comments:

  1. awww sweet! what is it with boys and things that go vroom vroom!?

    the day I saw chris drive off on a motorcycle to get his license I prayed a very special pleading prayer, that God would bring home my boyfriend!

    I LOVE flyers!

    ps- I changed my blog address to www.myheartgoboom.blogspot.com
    would you mind changing it for your feed? thanks love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these little boys and anything with wheels! It continues to amaze me.

    And I'm still loving Levi's lil' pumpkin hat! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so cute! Tate LOVES motorcycles too. :) Maybe someday Levi and Tate will go for a motorcycle ride together. haha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boy he's cute.

    Clark only just started being able to really pedal his trike and he is enormous and will be three in January. He has been off the growth chart in height since he was like 15 months old, if that makes you feel better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love his age, they're so cute and funny ... learning something new everyday.

    Great photos!

    You've got a sweet boy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Every time I visit I think he's a little bit cuter. Great hat!

    ReplyDelete
  7. just so you know, my 6 and 3 year old still can't ride a bike.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My 3-year-old has an electric quad that she rides all over the place. She also has a trike...and she's actually getting quite good at riding it.

    stephanie@metropolitanmama.net

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're here!