Sunday, January 18, 2009

Yay for Happiness!!

Amber from the Nutrients of Life gave me this very sweet Award, The Tree Of Happiness. I say "Yay!!" to all things happy. If you haven't checked out Amber's blog you definitely should. It's quite a lovely one.

Alright, so on to the rules...

Link to the person who gave you the award.
Post the rules on your blog.
List six things that make you happy.
Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.

So off we go:
1) The bear hug I get every morning, that quite honestly cuts off my air supply, but it's so darn cute. It makes me melt inside.
2) My family because of all the wonderful help they give me in raising my little fella'.
3) A good bargain really makes me smile. I've found quite a few lately...Robeez shoes for $2.50, really nice sheets for $15, a pack of eco-friendly disposable diapers for $1.90 (don't know how that happened).
4) Words of kindness and encouragement. In this fast paced world sometimes we forget to slow down and tell people what they mean to us. It's nice to be on the giving or receiving end of this one.
5) Wearing Levi. He's getting rather heavy. I've had to retire all but two carriers. The Bundleboo and the Mei Tai are the only one's that are still oh, so, comfy. I love that I can still wear him even though he's nearing 30 lbs.
6) Spring, which is just around the corner. I can nearly taste it.

Six lovely bloggers, who bring a smile to my face:
Damselfly who writes with humor and grace about the adventures of growing a life.
Leigh who has quite a beautiful blog with loads of marvelous inspiration.
Yana who has a lovely way of writing about things that make her heart go boom-boom.
Bek who is always sewing up beauty.
Hannah, a happy, homeschoolin' mommy to three lovely little ones.
Leanne who has quite a way with words and photographs.


7 comments:

  1. I know you really love wearing Levi, and I'm hoping you can help me. My sister is expecting in February and I would really like to make her a sling or wrap (or something). I've done some Google searches and found a few free patterns, but I don't know which is best and I'm not sure what to start with. If you could recommend a pattern or give me some advice on making a good babywearing device, I would REALLY appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the link, I think I can make that :-) I had not found anything about bundleboo, so I'm really glad I asked for your help. I think I'll make one of those and a mei tai as well. I'll be sure to post pics when I get them done. Thanks agian!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm giving you the Lemonade Award. Stop by my blog to pick it up. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, babywearing definitely makes me happy too...great list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh that's a really happy list! Thanks for tagging me....I have been tagged already and knew you had also....seems the happiness tree branches grow quite fast....not a bad thing at all. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, thank you, thank you! How sweet of you.

    I'm glad to hear you are still getting hugs. I miss that. Maybe I will blog about it....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for tagging me! :) I also love a good bargain. And Spring just can't come fast enough for me!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're here!