Monday, January 12, 2009

Levi Sweetness

I've been meaning to post this video for a little while. It's a bit of a slow week around here, so now seems like a good time. If you're breastfeeding-phobic then you might not want to click the play button. Although if I hadn't told you he was breastfeeding you might not have noticed.
Ever since cutting my hair Levi has been obsessed with it. In the middle of the night he'll reach over and hold on to it, he laughs a deep belly laugh if I fling it in his face, and he plays with my hair while he nurses which I think is the cutest thing ever. My haircut certainly meets his approval.


9 comments:

  1. Oh now that is truly precious (and cheeky)! Sweet boy...reminds me of my little man.
    I love your hair btw....

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute hair! the sweetest video. it makes me want short hair, eden's always getting her hands tangled in mine

    ReplyDelete
  3. how sweet.....

    i love your hair cut too.

    ha! remember when I cut your hair at school? it was so short!!!
    hahah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe ... he is so sweet! My brother used to do this to my mom. You do have great hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so sweet and so special...and I think your hair looks great too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that is so precious!!! I'm sure your heart melts each time :) (and your hair does look GREAT!) My first one wouldn't nurse, so I kinda feel like I missed out on sweet moments like that... but we do have other special moments that I cherish! But I am really, REALLY hoping that Silas nurses when he gets here :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh that is just so precious!! What fabulous memories to always keep. I only managed to feed mine until 4 months (little bit sad) but I have friends who have had the pleasure of nursing later and thoroughly enjoyeed it.
    Also the hair thing I've never experienced as mine is short short - low maintenance :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet. My little guy is a roamer when he nurses. His hand runs up and down my arm, my shirt, my face. I love it. I do get the occasional whacks in the face too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How sweet! Evelun pinches me while she nurses! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're here!