Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Quite Quotable

Recently, Yana posted one of her favorite quotes and encouraged others to follow suit. Tons of my favorite quotes are scattered all over my home--on cards, post it notes, journals, napkins. When I stumble upon a wonderful little gem I can't help but write it down. My favorite quote (at least this week's favorite quote) came from strolling around on the internet. I can't remember where exactly I found it, but I'm glad I did. It put a whole new perspective on my week. I hope it has the same effect on yours.

"An adventure is only an inconvenience rightly considered."
--G. K. Chesterton

And what adventure in this corner of the world would be complete without some Levi cuteness sprinkled in?

4 comments:

  1. Love the quote! I think I'll post one tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I need to start having more adventures, then, and fewer inconveniences! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is all about perspective! That's a good reminder. :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're here!