Monday, January 19, 2009

It Must Be My Week

"Do you know that special blogger that somehow finds a way to make lemonade out of the lemons life hands them? They are that certain blogger that is grateful for what has been given to them in this life? I do! And that is what this award is all about!

Yet another lovely award. I'm feeling quite special this week! This one's from Crystal who is always whipping up some sweet aprons and baking drool-worthy goodies.
The Lemonade Award is generally passed on to 10 people who have shown a great attitude or gratitude this week, but, out of necessity, I'm changing the rules. I hear a baby stirring and a comfy, cozy bed calling my name. Lemons to lemonade kind of people are my kind of people. If I comment with any regularity on your blog then you're more than likely a lemons to lemonade kind of gal, so go ahead, don't be shy, snag this award for yourself!!!

4 comments:

I'm so glad you're here!