Friday, March 2, 2012

Weekend Loves



Hi there, Friday.
I think time sped up when I hit the halfway mark in this pregnancy. It seems like I turn around and yet another week is gone. I'll be 24 weeks tomorrow! Cannot believe it. Well, enough about that. Onto the links...

: : Loads of kiddo science experiments.

: : Natural Easter egg dying. This year I will do this!

: : Sweet knit bunnies...here and here. If you're more into buying than knitting...here and here.

: : Whipped up a batch of coconut oil moisturizer last night. Love it! Also, it was great entertainment for the munchkins.

Happy Weekend, Y'all!

3 comments:

  1. Loved all the links!! Happy weekend to ya. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! It seems as if it IS going faster. I can't believe you are that far along already. Very excited for you! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! It seems as if it IS going faster. I can't believe you are that far along already. Very excited for you! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're here!