Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Asleep



I miss the days when Levi would drag random stuff to bed with him. The drill just might have been the funniest of them all. These days it's rare for him to take anything more than a book to bed. 

The other day, though, he found the hat from his first Halloween. He was so excited about it and asked a million questions. He squeezed it onto his head and wore it half the day. When night came, he grabbed it once again and said, "Mama, I need to wear my pumpkin hat to bed. It will keep me warm." 

Sometimes when he's sleeping I can still catch a tiny glimpse of the baby he used to be. Not that I'd trade my big boy for the world, but in those moments it's nice to remember.

And, just because Sophia is simply lovely when she sleeps...


Hope you're having a wonderful week!

3 comments:

  1. I know what you mean! I keep reminding Jaime how much fun having a big boy is(he has been pretend babying lately and not wanting to do things OB his own.. Totally expected!) and though we are excited for the new baby we love having a big boy who is fun and silly and cleaver to hang out with, but I must admit that even though he hates sleeping with me through the night I creep into his room at night and cuddle him, there is still that little bit of baby left.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're here!