Monday, March 12, 2012

Everyday Blessings



Some things I'm grateful for today...

: : All the rain that was in the forecast got pushed back, so we had a nice weekend with pretty weather.

: : My sister came up from school. It's been awhile, so it was especially good to see her. The kids, of course, went nuts over their Aunt Annie.

: :Springing forward does nothing good for this mama's sleep, but my sweet husband let me sleep in this morning and he just took the kids for a 'give mama a break' outing.

: : The kids and I have been watching the birds enjoy the Spring. They've been hopping all around our yard. Okay, so truth be told, I watch the birds. Levi is way more enamored with the squirrels. "Mama, I'm going to catch one soon." I'm glad he's slower than they are.

: : Stephan's week on week off schedule can feel a bit stressful, but it's oh so very nice to have him around for a whole week at a time.

: :  We had an appointment with our midwife last week. Baby is kicking away with a good, strong heartbeat. All is well.

Happy Monday!

2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet picture! Glad everything is happy and baby is doing good.

    Levi would love playing in our backyard. We have a couple of squirrels that get really close to the kids and dog when we are playing outside. I don't know if they are trying to kick us out or asking us for food. The kids love it. It freaks me out a bit.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're here!