Monday, March 26, 2012

Everyday Blessings




This week I'm thanking God for...

: : Whole days spent outside digging in dirt.

: : New life springing up.

: : Flowers thrust into my face by small hands.

: : A sweet boy teaching his sister to ride a tricycle.

: : Sunshine soaking into our souls.

: : New words spoken by a small yet spunky voice.

: : An escape to the cypress swamp.

: : Homemade popsicles waiting in the freezer for tomorrow.

: : The sewing machine getting a little use after months of neglect.

: : And, a husband who is kinder than words could express.

What have you been blessed by this week?

5 comments:

  1. Is that your backyard? It looks so pretty and peaceful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my parents' front yard. It really is a peaceful place. We love it there!

      Delete
  2. So many blessings!! I love these posts (secretly I love all of your posts)! :)

    And YUM to the homemade popsicles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What kind of popsicles did you make? We just got a new maker and I'm in need of recipes/ideas.

    stephanie@metropolitanmama.net

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're here!