Tuesday, March 13, 2012

25 Weeks...The Bump



This weekend I hit 25 weeks! I'm in disbelief. The third trimester is right around the corner. I remember time being so much slower when I was pregnant with Levi. Two kids later, and that's just not the case any longer.
So far, I'm feeling good. A little tired, but who wouldn't be after keeping up with two little ones? The healthy, leafy green cravings have subsided. They've been replaced with cravings for ice cream and Reese's peanut butter cups. I just stumbled across this fudgsicle recipe on Pinterest. Sounds like a delicious and (Gasp!) healthy way to curb this intense need for sweets. Considering the 80 degree weather we're having, it's definitely not too early to break out the popsicle molds either.


1 comment:

  1. I'm jaw on the floor impressed with how glamourous you can make a Pregnancy Number Three look!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're here!