Monday, March 19, 2012

Everyday Blessings



Some blessings...

:: A very restorative evening to myself.

:: Squeals of joy upon my return.

:: Flowers picked just for me.

:: Small pudgy hands collecting twigs and rocks and leaves.

:: Smiles that turn my heart into a giant puddle.

:: Chocolate covered faces.

:: The smell of sunshine in Sophia's hair after she plays.

:: A growing pile of hand knits for our new baby.

:: Casting on for more baby knits.

:: Pretty fabric waiting to become curtains for my girl.

:: Levi's fervent belief that I can indeed make anything he dreams up.

:: And, Levi's newest declaration: "Mama, I want the baby to be a girl like Sophia, and I want it's name to be Levo....Leeevoooo."

It's been a good week. How about yours?

1 comment:

  1. The dude thinks I'm up to the task of creating whatever's in his head too...Love the confidence they have in us! :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're here!