Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Problem Solved



Our laundry 'room' has been a major source of angst for me since moving here. It's just a walk through to the carport. There's no hanging space at all. Until yesterday, I was hanging clothes up in the bathroom....not so cool considering the humidity level in there. Then, I had a stroke of genius! Love those. It finally dawned on me that a curtain rod would be just right, so yesterday Stephan installed one. It keeps the clothes separated enough to dry, yet it still keeps a flat profile so we can walk through without dodging coat hangers. I love it. No more shifting wet clothes around so people can shower. I can't say that this has brought a love of doing laundry to my life, but at least my laundry room is a happier place now which definitely makes me a happier mama.

Do you have any favorite laundry (or organization) tips?

3 comments:

  1. Genius! Our washer and dryer are in the garage. It stinks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME!!! (Nanno)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea! I always love a good organization tip. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're here!