Thursday, August 25, 2011

Visiting



Stephan is off of work for a week, and his mom, otherwise known as Mimi, is here. The kids are beyond thrilled. Levi keeps telling her that he loves her, and Sophia won't have anything to do with me....except, of course when she wants to nurse. It's all Mimi all the time. Not that I'm complaining. It is a strange but pleasant experience to walk around all by myself.

Today we had lunch with my mom and then hit the Old Capitol Museum. I wasn't sure Levi would be very into it, but he totally was. He ran around looking at the exhibits and pressing buttons. There were suggestion boxes every so often, and at each one he would stop and 'write' something. Towards the end he got a little bored, so he pretended to be a squirrel. Problem solved.

So far, I'm liking this week, and at the end of it is party time. Yay!

2 comments:

  1. OMGoodness i cant believe that little miss is getting so big so fast!??

    grandparent visiting is the best, my poppa has been visiting for the last week and a half, jaime has been in second heaven,Grampa has an iPad... though i am kind of missing him a bit...I'll definitely miss the dish fairy too LOL...

    ReplyDelete
  2. When in doubt, just pretend to be a squirrel. Love it!

    My husband's mother is also called MeMe.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're here!