Friday, July 8, 2011

Weekend Loves




A few good things for your weekend...

: : My brother-in-law, Dennis, turned me on to the Sideshow Alley music project. Cool would be an understatement for this one.

: : This water birth is so sweet and peaceful. Watching it might have made me cry. Found via my friend, Amanda's Facebook page.

: : Another Facebook friend posted a link to this parenting article...good stuff.

: : I found this 20-minute Almond Berry Sorbet via Pinterest, so for supper last night I tried a version of it. I tossed in some frozen mixed berries, a little maple syrup, and a handful of spinach (to make myself feel better about the fact that I was eating sorbet for supper...what can I say? It was just me and Fi, and sometimes I'm lazy). It was so good. I'm going to try it out on Levi when he gets back from his dad's.

: : Also, I found this DIY train party on Ohdeedoh. (Thanks, once again, to Pinterest). Check out the fruit train. Cute and healthy!

: : Are you on Pinterest? Because if you are you should friend me, and then we could pin together. It'll be fun. I promise. I'm BarefootMama. :)

4 comments:

  1. I think I have to request an invite from you to even BE on pinterest? I LOVE it, but I can't figure out how to "join" ;) lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just you and Fi for dinner? Of course you should have sorbet! Even without the spinach.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle, Go to pinterest.com, and press the request an invite button. It can take a couple of days sometimes, but they'll add you. Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're here!