Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Happy Birthday....A Little Late



Photos taken while visiting Stephan at work.

Yesterday was Stephan's birthday. I totally forgot (written while cringing). Thankfully, he's the sweet, forgiving sort....nothing like me. I'd have cried if he forgot mine. I did finally realize it about halfway through the day after he had already gone to work. Yipes! Hopefully I semi made up for it by leaving him a little surprise for when he got home...a plate of homemade cupcakes and some mama and kiddo made cards. Levi even dictated his. "Happy Birthday, dear Daddy! Happy Birthday, dear Daddy! I love you. I love you. I love you. I love how real sweet you are."
So, Happy (belated) birthday, Stephan! I love how real sweet you are!

2 comments:

  1. I, unfortunately, am notorious for forgetting our anniversary. Not necessarily the day of, but any prep up to it, including this year. So, why do I have two appointments scheduled on our anniversary day that may affect John and me going out to lunch? Because I forgot... Hey, we'll be married 15 years this year, so I guess he doesn't harbor too many ill wills against my ditziness :).

    I hope Stephan had a good birthday yesterday! Levi's card was too sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's all about grace and forgiveness, right?

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're here!