Monday, May 30, 2011

Weekend Loves...A Bit Late


Blackberry picking.

Favorite things and links...

: : Blackberries are ripening as I type which means the blueberries are close behind them. I'm dreaming about Blueberry Lemonade. Yum.

: : This beautiful kitchen is so inspiring. I cannot wait until our kitchen gets scratched off of the remodel list.

: : I am crazy about this darling baby dress and turban pattern from Pickles. So so so cute! Sophia is going to need a set.

: : And, in honor of Memorial Day, this post is pretty nifty.

Happy Memorial Day!

3 comments:

  1. Hey! Thank you for linking to me! I feel so special. :)

    That's a sweet kitchen, and a new kitchen is on my wish list too. It's been on my list since before we bought the house, oh, about 15 years ago. Ugh.

    The dress and turban is so cute, but you know, I'd also be fine with just taking the baby who was modeling it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you and your beautiful fam had a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blueberry lemonade? Sounds delicious! We just went blueberry picking and I was trying to come up with something to make with them. I'll have to remember this one :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're here!