Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Wednesday Wishes


A list of wants and "needs"...things that I absolutely wish, wish, wish I had the time, space, money, etc. to buy...the lovelies that make my heart smile...

~Today, I'm wishing and wanting...

~These and these for me.

~And, this or, while I'm wishing, maybe even this...for the fire truck obsessed little munchkin.

~And, this ...to make my house that much prettier (because in my wishing world I have ceilings tall enough and money to burn!)

~And, this...to read.

~And, this Pictorial Webster's...to drool over.

~And, this adorable fortune teller...just because.

What are you wishing for this Wednesday?

8 comments:

  1. Pretty much just to spot that UNBELIEVABLY BEAUTIFUL (dragonfly?) critter face to face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. time? I just want some time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, is it your birthday? But of course you can wish any day! I love those little stud earrings. And of course I love the damselfly photo you took! ;)

    For me, I'd start by wishing for a long nap, followed by a massage, and then another nap. Ooh, aah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. a weekend retreat to a spa:-) Or at least on night by myself, mediatating in gods word. IN my older age I quess the simple things appeal the most. Though, I would love and R.V. to travel the country and come meet all my blogging buddies in:-)I would head to Texas first:-)

    I would love to see that lovely dragonfly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read the Last Child...eh it was ok ... I was glad I got it from the library.

    I am wishing for a landscaper to come to my yard and make it gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your son is so cute :) and I love your blog banner.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love etsy! So many fun things there!

    And I agree with Jill. I'd love more time.

    And...
    * a morning to sleep in
    * a pair of designer jeans
    * a new lens for my camera

    stephanie@metropolitanmama.net

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're here!