Saturday, September 12, 2009

Are You Sure These Are Socks?

While getting dressed, we encountered some confusion. I tried to do the typical mommy thing...you know put socks on Levi's feet. Hmmm...apparently that's a problem. He insisted that they were gloves...that as such, they needed to be on his hands....and...he "need do tings." Apparently these "tings" are very important and must be done with socks on hands (and tongue hanging out of mouth).
He's now on a sock and shoe strike...which is fine by me. I'm partial to a barefoot childhood...
Hope y'all are having a great weekend!!

11 comments:

  1. Love the gloves ;) I am a naked piggies Kinda gal myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...that's great! Barefeet are my favorite too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Baby prefers bare feet too, but lately she's been grabbing random shoes and trying them on. Good thing since we'll need to cover from head to toe soon. Sometimes I really dislike MN.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup bare feet forever! Or until the snow falls.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh he is getting bigger! Look at that. The sock/gloves are too gorgeous...boys always have such important things to do.
    btw love your addition of the sleeping files in your sidebar...he's such a star!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your little boy is gorgeous. I love the sleeping files to, so funny. Oh and thanks for the comment pop by any time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha, what a crack up. I love the little strinkes they go on. Some can be so painful but this one is just cute..xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. to darn funny:-) He is so sweet. Shanw is on a no pants kick which is fine inside, it gets tough going out and he wants to undress everywhere,:-) None of my kids like shes either.

    ReplyDelete
  9. no socks and shoes seems like the natural way for little ones. As soon as my kids get in the car they yank those things off their feet. ( I've had to negotiate that yes they need shoes and socks for school!!)

    Your little guy is really getting into the role-play and imagination. How wonderful:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ha ha! Ronan does this with his socks all the time. (He has for years - I love it)! Glad to hear someone else does too.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're here!