Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Sweet Dreams

Normally, Levi takes a daytime nap sans strange objects, but apparently this bucket of kitcheny items called to him. He plopped it up in bed and said, "nap-nap, nap-nap." I kinda had to draw the line at a metal bucket full of metal stuff. There's no way he'd have gotten to sleep with all that clanging.
And, this is what happened when I told him he could only pick one item to go nap-nap with...
Pitiful, huh? I felt a little guilty. The tears became even more dramatic, but, finally, all was right with the world. And, the little munchkin fell asleep....with a citrus juicer. Because that makes sense. Don't you think?

13 comments:

  1. he is the cutest :-) you can't get much cozier then the juicer,lol:-) to sweet:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He seems to be quite happy with your compromise. Long live the juicer, for napping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. bahaha! I love it!
    well he picked the citrus juicer because when life gives him lemons (being you as the meanie mom who takes away his awesome nap nap partners) he makes lemonade!

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha...of course! Who wouldn't want to sleep with a citrus juicer?! Make's perfect sense to me. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh gosh he's so adorable how do you keep from smothering him in kisses?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Levi is just too cute and too funny! Give him a hug for me. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. He sleeps with the funniest things!

    My oldest has never really slept with anything (dolls, stuffed animals, etc.). I wonder if my little one will...

    stephanie@metropolitanmama.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, this made me laugh! Too cute!

    It's been too long since I've checked in over here! Something about life just being busy. **sigh**

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh sweet boy...seems his heart wasn't too broken that he could still nap!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mean mommy. Ah ha ha. The dude will simply not nap without blankie. Like mother like son. I still sleep with mine. Ahha

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're here!