Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Sweet Dreams

This little yellow convertible wasn't always such. It used to be a little mini cooper until my ridiculously strong munchkin ripped the top off in one effortless motion. He loves it with or without the top. Oh, and did I mention he did away with the side mirrors as well? I think he might be a minimalist...
Whatever he is...it's stinkin' adorable. The thing I really wanted to post today was a picture of him sleeping with his beloved Snow White book. Alas, I couldn't get a pic of it. The nights when that was his object of choice, he was too darn grumpy to risk photographing. Sigh...I could still watch him sleep ALL night long. Does that feeling ever go away? Cuz I think when he hits his teens he's going to be seriously creeped out if I'm still staring at him and trying to snap photos of him sleeping. Guess I'll just enjoy it while it last...and while it's still socially acceptable. ;)

7 comments:

  1. hehe reminds me of the Robert Munsch book I Will Love You Forever ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. no, the feeling has not gone away yet. terry and i still sneak into their rooms every night before we go to bed to catch a glimpse of their sugar-plum-fairy-dreamy faces. i imagine we will be doing the same until the sad day that they go on to college.

    but, let me tell you, he takes cute to a new level with his choice of nighttime lovies. my girls clutch nothing at bedtime. not even a pillow. they sleep stretched out, uncovered, and faces flat into their sheets. talk about minimalists...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Little boys rock!!!
    Love the name Levi :) We were tossing around Levi and Eli with our first but went with Eli. Sill LOVE the name though :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so sweet....seems his list a suitable sleeping buddies is endless! Do you have to kiss them? I have to kiss them *night night*... currently it's the toy drill and plyers...hmm maybe it's catching?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pinch him... those sweet sleeping cheeks!

    Nell

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're so funny! Love you.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're here!