Saturday, November 15, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday!

Happy Birthday to my sweet little boy! One year ago today, I held you in my arms for the first time. Now those same little arms reach up to hug me back, and I get the joy of waking up to the most beautiful grin I've ever laid eyes on. It's been an amazing 1st year, and I look forward to all the years to come.
And just to show you how giant my sweet babies hands were from day one:
He has grown into them a bit. I will admit that amidst the tears on first seeing Levi, I also laughed because I had never seen a little baby with such huge hands and feet.

2 comments:

  1. My goodness that boy has monster paws! My new nephew is the same way soooo precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! beautiful. happy birthday :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're here!