Monday, November 24, 2008

Tagged Again!

I was tagged by Mommy Knows for this lovely not so little meme! And since I just tagged 7 people yesterday, we're going to change the rules up a bit today. How about if you're reading this you're tagged!
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My middle name is a family name. My mom thought Madeline went well with it, and I got the perk of having books with my name on them.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Last Saturday, Levi turned 1.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yes, most of the time.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? I don't like lunch meat.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Yes
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? For sure.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? On occasion.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes. The doctor tried to tell my mom I might need to have them removed, and she didn't go for it. So, I am still blessed with all of my inner workings.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Not in a million years.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? I'm not a big fan of cereal. Is that strange?
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? I don't wear shoes with laces. Generally I can be found wearing flip flops. Even in the middle of winter.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Like physically? No. Although carrying around a 28 pound munchkin is creating some pretty good arm muscles. Emotionally and spiritually, yes.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? It depends on what day it is. I'll take just about any flavor. I love raspberries mixed in to chocolate ice cream. And lemon juice squeezed on vanilla is pretty stinkin' fabulous too.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Different people have different things that stand out in a first impression. I can't say that I automatically notice anything in particular.
15. RED OR PINK? Pink.
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My insecurities.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My Peepaw.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Not if I have to fill it out again.
19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Black.
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Chocolate Chip Pie.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? My baby.
22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Robin's Egg Blue
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Earl Grey Tea, Rosemary, and Basil. Not all mixed together.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My Dad.
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Well, I did just "meet" her, but she's seems pretty fab.
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? None.
27. HAIR COLOR? Brown with a fabulous grey streak-a gift from God.
28. EYE COLOR? Brown.
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yes. I'm blind as a bat without them.
30. FAVORITE FOOD? Tabbouleh.
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy Endings. I'm terrified of scary movies.
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? I can't recall the name, but it was really good. I could tell you the whole plot, but that would make this post insanely long.
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Maroon.
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Both.
35. HUGS OR KISSES? Both.
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Chocolate, chocolate, and more chocolate or strawberries. Oooo...chocolate covered strawberries.
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Respond to what?
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? I dunno.
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? A really good book. I can't remember the name of it either. But I stayed up until almost 1 am reading it. Hmmm...do we see a theme here? I'm so bad with names and titles.
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? A mouse.
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? I don't watch t.v.
42. FAVORITE SOUND. Levi's sweet noises.
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles.
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Italy. I highly recommend it.
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Not that I know of, but that could be the aforementioned insecurity coming out.
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Mississippi.
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? Anyone and everyone who lets me know they've posted. It's now tag yourself time. Feel free. I'd love to read your answers. Let me know if you do this one.

3 comments:

  1. I love your answer to #12. Very sweet and so true.

    And raspberries in chocolate ice cream sounds like a delicious combination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing along! Two in two days ... you are a good sport.

    It's not going them I find hard it's deciding who to tag. Good Choice!

    I enjoyed your answers. Ooooo Robin's Egg Blue ... might have to change mine to REB too.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're here!