Wednesday, November 19, 2008

First Haircut

If you noticed a new do' on the little fella' this week, you were correct! I've been debating for a month about that mop of his. I was so hoping to be able to wait until Levi turned two to cut his hair. I've never been so attached to hair--not even my own. However, it was getting out of hand, so something had to be done.
Before the partying got under way Saturday, we sat down with a pair of scissors and a camera. Of course, first I had to catch the little rascal as he made his way down the hall at Nana and Grandpa's house.He was actually really sweet through the whole thing. He moved a good bit, but there was no screaming involved. In the end I was glad we cut it. He looks so handsome with his new 'do. And, as if the pics weren't enough, here's a video for your viewing pleasure.

4 comments:

I'm so glad you're here!