Friday, November 21, 2008

Bathy, Bath, Bath

Finally, bath time is fun time. It has taken Levi a long time to really enjoy baths. He's still a little hesitant about the hair washing part, but the rest of it he now enjoys. Yay!! Since there's only a shower at my house, I take the little fella' to Nana and Grandpa's when I don't want to get in with him just to get him clean. Now that he think baths are fun I can show off some cute pictures that don't involve tears and tortured facial expressions.He was feeling a bit insecure in this next one. It's the hair washing part. He just can't seem to get used to it.

4 comments:

  1. Our daughter has gone through "stages" with bath time too, but she's pretty much a love-the-water type. She loves to stay in her bath and play long after the scrubbing and rinsing is done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched a friend dump water over her daughter's head in the tub and explain to me that they started doing it when she could sit to avoid being scared of hair washing. We do it and it has worked for us except when she drinks some by accident! :-) Happy belated bday buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We enjoyed seeing his first bath as much as he enjoyed playing in the water!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are really cute...I'm glad he's starting to love his baths too! It's so much easier for us mommy's when they love bathtime too, isn't it? :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're here!