Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Wakey, Wakey, Eggs 'n' Bakey

For some reason being peed on and spit up on inspired me to pull out the camera yesterday and document our lovely morning. It really was lovely. Levi is so sweet and funny in the morning. Apparently we slept a little later than usual because his generally up-to-the-task BumGenuises sprung a leak all over mommy. Oh, but it's so worth being peed on just to get to hug him and squeeze him!
Here he is with a fresh diaper:

He's become absolutely fascinated by the snaps on his diaper. It reminds me of when he found my bellybutton. His expression gets so intense you'd think he was solving a physics problem. Let's just hope he doesn't discover the velcro anytime soon:



And here we are. Yes, I am in my jammies with no makeup on. And, no, I never thought I'd post a pic on the internet of myself in my jammies with no makeup on. Motherhood certainly makes a girl less self-conscious!



4 comments:

  1. Yeah...what is it about motherhood that makes you do things like post pics of yourself in your jammies on the internet, answer the door in your jammies (I did that last week!! haha)...go out shopping without doing ANYTHING to your hair, etc.?! haha...oh well, being a mom rocks...no matter what!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are stunning in ur jams :-) and no makeup.

    Love the BG pics. I got a bunch of new ones but may sell them... I kind of want to get ALL SNAP diapers.. just because Taite cant pull those off :-)

    BG diapers are my fav tho.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're here!