Saturday, June 14, 2008

Playing Around

When it comes to Levi's toys I generally follow certain rules. One of those being no plastic. This toy definitely breaks that rule, but Levi loves it. And I have to say, for his age I love it too. I wanted to buy him a cloth stacking toy but never found one. And the wooden ones seem dangerous for his age (he tends to bop himself on the head with everything that goes in his hands).
Oh, and his new thing is to say "Bla, bla, bla, bla" over and over and over. So, imagine these pics with sound. I have to say "Bla, bla" is definitely more entertaining than the tongue clicking phase he just went through. I love my baby, and of course everything he does is the most adorable thing ever. But, tongue clicking did border on being Levi's first annoying habit.
Just look at those cute little toes poking out of the blue ring!


2 comments:

  1. It's not that I think my kid will notice what his toys are made of or even care, but I notice. Plastic toys tend to be garish colors. They also don't age well. The colors fade into strange shades, and the plastic becomes brittle. On top of that plastic doesn't do anything positive for landfills. That being said, obviously, I still break my own rules sometimes. :) I guess the no plastic thing is more like a guideline than a rule.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're here!