Monday, June 2, 2008

He Said "Momma"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Never have I heard a word so sweet. Last night as I was trying to get Levi to sleep. He said, "Momma", bounced up, and grabbed me. Can you tell I'm grinning from ear to ear as a write this? I've never been so thrilled! There are no pictures to go along with this one, just one happy Momma!
Being a mom is such a joy filled experience. Yes, motherhood has it's trying moments--sometimes more than moments, but everyday without fail there is at least one moment that I could just bask in forever. When else do you get that kind of beauty? When else do you get to watch such a miracle unfold before your eyes--not just watch it but participate in it? There's not enough time in the day to give proper thanks to God for everyday I get to spend as a mother.

1 comment:

I'm so glad you're here!