Tuesday, June 10, 2008

A Few Of My Favorite Things

1. My new Mei Tais. I got them from etsy. The seller is having a buy one get one half off deal. Even full price they're mega cheap. The quality is great. They're beautiful, and they're ultra comfy. Here are a couple of pics of me and the chunkeroo sporting the black mei tai. I also have a lime green one. I'll post pics of it later. Oh, the best part is they're reversible, so you really get two for one. I don't know how I've managed thus far without this fabulous creation.


2. Luna Moths. They just make me happy. My sister rescued this one from a spider's web. I think it might be the same one I blogged about earlier. It showed up around the same time at least.



3. My new geraniums. They remind me of peppermints. I love them!


4. Homegrown tomatoes. Because they actually taste like tomatoes, and aren't too likely to have salmonella.

5. The new Quilt Arts store near my house. Well not so near my house, but close enough for me to frequent. Their website's pretty nice, too. They have a great selection of fabric.

6. My babies numerous fat rolls. They're just so pinchable.

7. The monster dolls I made for Levi. I love how excited he gets when he plays with them. Granted his idea of play is more like a brutal attack, but it's cute to watch.

8. Levi's exuberance. Despite the bruises and scratches it often leaves on his loving momma, it is terribly infectious.

9. Blogging. Because it's like scrapbooking and journaling all in one with zero mess to clean up after.

10. Thrift and Consignment stores. Because baby clothes are expensive, and my baby typically grows out of his clothes every two to three weeks. My mom swears that we didn't grow that fast.

1 comment:

  1. oh i just love ur blog! I dont think Ive seen it before... Im adding it to my blogroll. Thanks for the comment about diaper rash and others you've left. I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're here!