Monday, July 27, 2009

I Could So Start A Weekly Post On What This Kid Goes To Bed With

Yet another strange object to sleep with...

Yes, ladies and gents, that is a shovel that my little munchkin took to bed with him. Don't you ever get the urge to snuggle up with a shovel?
While we are on the topic of Levi sleeping...The other night I got into bed extra late. He stirred just long enough to go, "Vroom-vroom." And, then he was asleep again. Actually I'm not sure he was ever awake during that one. I'm pretty convinced that he was dreaming about cars, trucks, trains, and/or firetrucks.

10 comments:

  1. Oh how sweet and funny:-) Maybe he is dreaming of gardening in his sleep:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! My son you to have a giant, hard plastic, T-rex with a horrifying 'I am going to eat you' expression that he'd take to bed.

    Levi is soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmm, i know shovels make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside too....
    hehe
    boys will be boys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My son also brings weird things to bed with him. His bed looks like a used toy store.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, a weekly sleeping Levi post would be so fun!

    My son often says things in his sleep. The last one I remember was, "It's scary!" That one really made me sad that he was dreaming about something scary.

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAHA! That boy. I miss reading your blog. I am going to have to get on the ball, even if it means using Luke's computer late at night. Sigh. Levi is getting so big.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my you make me giggle every time!! Our latest sleeping companion (aside from Meow the much loved and ever present puss) is a rather enormous dolphin torch which he must of course shine directly point blank over his face first before lights out.
    A weekly post would keep me so amused!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're here!