Sunday, July 12, 2009

I've Been Doing This...

"This" being Vacation Bible School....
My shadow...
It was wonderful and fun and fabulous, but now I'm tired...really tired. I also marked the insane number of posts in my Google reader as read. Sorry, gals. I love your blogs, and I promise I'll come back to visit soon. But, me. oh. my. I just couldn't get through them all. Hope y'all have had a smashing week and weekend. I should be back to fairly regular posting soon....once I recover.

Edit: Oops! Forgot to mention that our preacher's wife took the last pic of Levi under my legs.

9 comments:

  1. looks like fun. hope you feel nourished!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Vacation Bible School I volunteer each year and it is tiring, I am always glad to see the week come to a close.

    Yours looks really neat, love the play beach/dock area.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay for VBS! at our church we use a VBS program but spread it out through the year for our Saturday kidz klub. i run the crafts and its so fun. you must be tired after a week of it though! enjoy resting up and have a lovely summer with Levi who is SO adorable! Lottie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had a great time - and it looks like Levi did too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute capris!

    It looks like you did a fantastic job with VBS. Reminds me of when I was little...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes looks exhausting but oh so much fun!! Your little guy must have had the best time I'm guessing! What a great community you have to be involved with.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're here!