Monday, July 6, 2009

Oh. My. If You Get Any Cuter I'm Going To Burst

He's discovered the cereal box. I knew I should have hidden it better. I generally only pull these out in moments of desperation...like in the middle of church or on long car rides. But, now he wants them all the time. That and "koookies", "choco", and "chip-ssss and sa-sa" (i.e. cookies, chocolate, and chips and salsa.) I promise I don't feed him that stuff very often (well the salsa, yes, but not the chips). The other day, he was chilling in his car seat listing these favorite foods. After each one he would emphatically say "Goo!" (i.e. Good!). I rolled my eyes and said, "What is it with you and junk food?" Big mistake. Now I don't hear the end of "jun foo" . "Jun Foo Goo!" Seriously, is this just programmed into these critters?

5 comments:

  1. I am laughing out loud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe it totally is hard wired in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahah! well thankfully there is organic cereal :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha!! I agree it must he hard wired...we rarely do many treats often either but we regularly have requests for "Chokit" pop up out of the blue...well I guess when it comes to chocolate and their mother's secret love for it who can blame them? shhhh.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're here!