Thursday, July 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom/Nana/Nanno!!!

Happy Birthday to an extra spectacular lady who answers to lots of different names. We love you so much!!

Levi loves her so much that he was willing to get hot, sweaty, and very dirty for her. Rough task for a little boy, I know. We were all so shocked. ; )

He "helped" move stones to make a path for her. He thinks she's the coolest Nanno on the block (not that we even have a block) just because she requested a truckload of stones for her birthday.

Sorry, Mom, I meant to do a post for you earlier, but the day got away from me. Hope you had a spectacular birthday. Enjoy your truckload of rocks!

5 comments:

  1. You look so much like you mom!!! Hope she had a fabulous birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Madeline! What a nice post. Levi sure was a big helper yesterday, and my birthday was GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! Levi sure knows how to have fun outside, huh?

    Happy birthday to your mom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated Birthday Nanno...that sounds like a great birthday wish...something I would be thrilled to get....does that make us strange? I agree you do look like your Mum too!
    Sure looks like such a gorgeous patch of earth you guys live on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. holy moly... so sweet. she sure is a special nanno. happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're here!