Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Under the Weather

We've had a rotten time of it lately. Levi was in even worse shape yesterday than he was on Sunday. He turned into the exploding bambino. I'll spare you further details. Needless to say it was gross and not conducive to going along with mommy to work, so I had to cancel my classes which was a phone and email nightmare. On top of Levi's sickness, my allergies flared up. However, we're both feeling a tad better today. During a short burst of energy yesterday evening, I caught a cute picture of Levi standing between Grandpa's shoes. He's been trying to stand on his own lately, too. I think walking may not be very far into the future. My baby's growing up! Sniff, sniff.

4 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear Levi is still sick and that you are now as well. I hope you'll both get to feeling much better really soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...I hope you are both feeling much better soon! And that IS a cute picture! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. look how cute he is! love the diaper fluff 2, hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, he almost looks as though he's wearing red thigh-high boots! I hope he feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're here!