Friday, September 26, 2008

I Tried, And I Tried...

And I tried some more to download a video of the little munchkin. I waited and waited. I even left it to do its thing all night. This morning I wake up to a "Sorry, blah, blah, blah..." message. Is there a better method of downloading videos? I'm telling you, I'm technologically unsavy. I used the Blogger video downloading thing-a-ma-jig. Should I try something different? Is it me or maybe my computer? Arghh!!
On a happier note, I got some cute pics of Levi playing yesterday. If only he had been that happy all day long. He was a mite fussy yesterday--possibly a combination of not having done his proper pottying for the day or a couple of days is more like it (i.e. poo) mixed in with learning some new and improved mommy friendly nursing habits. What I can't hurt mommy? What will I do with my day? I jest, but it was news to him that bouncing and nursing really don't mix well. It's just not the Olympic sport that he makes it out to be. When people refer to "bouncing baby boys," they are so not lying.

And then we have this morning. Levi has this one stubborn patch of hair that just decides to flip up every so often. I must say, I love it. His hair has always been so perfectly clean cut, little boy, so when it shows it's wild side I rather enjoy it.Mischief abounds.Oops! Caught red handed!Seriously, though, if anyone has any tips on downloading videos, I'd be ever so grateful if you shared!

3 comments:

  1. So how are you trying to download it now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww he looks like such a little boy in his sweat pants and shirt. Can't wait to see him as always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the wild hair!

    Wish I could say what was wrong with the download, it could have been several things. Internet speed, Internet traffic, Blogger (or YouTube?) inner workings, the size of your video file.... Hope it will get up eventually!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're here!