Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Just A Dose Of Cuteness

As we (Nana, myself, and Levi) were heading home yesterday from work, my sweet angel turned a wee bit grumpy. I know it's shocking. My sweet baby--grumpy?--Never! Nana was driving, so mommy was backseat entertainment. Luckily I had a camera and a green ring from Levi's stacking set. The drive was long, but those two items served us well.
Here's his I'm-only-grinning-mid-screaming-fit-because-you-made-me expression: (note the one lone tooth that is still working its way up-slow torturous process that it is)

Here we have the Peek-a-boo game. He loves to play peek-a-boo with objects he can see through. Go figure!
Oops! Now we have an impromptu game of horseshoes with Levi's foot and the fabulous green ring:
And, then we'll just throw in some Grandpa/grandbaby cuteness.

4 comments:

  1. heee! I love the photo of levi with the ring around his foot. So cute.

    Yep, you know first hand my furniture and stuff fetish. Seriously, how many pieces of furniture did we fit into our dorm room?? like...9? And lanterns and art everywhere. Haha...everyone loved our room. And I think to us, it was 'normal'

    wow, it's been fun catching up with you a bit and seeing a glimpse of your new life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see that little tooth!

    What is it about those rings that make kids want to put them on their feet/legs right away? Hee hee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that peekaboo picture! And yes, Tate is SOOOO slow at getting his teeth too, so I feel your pain!!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're here!