Friday, September 19, 2008

Outdoor Fun

I think Levi is destined to be an outdoorsy kind of fellow. You might remember this post. I won't be surprised if his first official word is "outside". He's obsessed, and he gets terribly grumpy if we don't go out multiple times during the day. He points to the door every time we pass it, and stands wistfully looking out windows. Very pitiful indeed! As you can see, I had a little fun with today's photos using Picasa's collage feature. So far Levi sticks mostly to the patio, but he's beginning to realize there's more out there to explore. I just hope it's not too soon before he realizes there's 40 more acres out there. It'll be hard to keep up with him once he figures that one out! Just thought this was a fun sequence:
Currently, Levi is inconsolably screaming and beating on the door. It's raining, so we had to come in. He so doesn't understand that, and he won't let me hold him or take him from the door. Jeepers, he's breakin' my heart and my ear drums! I think "Rain, rain go away, Come again another day. Little Levi wants to play." might become a commonly heard tune at my house.

4 comments:

  1. Ah, a boy after my own heart!

    I love that second sequence! I've heard of Picasa but haven't used it. And actually you're the first blogger I've seen use it. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great collage - I love playing about on Picasa. Very impressed with the version 3 which I've only just discovered.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those 2 collages you put up there! And we have an 'outside' type of boy too. And, yes, he knows the word "outside" VERRRRY well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love when they are older and you can send them outside to play!

    : )

    Steph

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're here!