Friday, September 16, 2011

Weekend Loves




A few fun and lovely things...

: : Fabric sun prints?!! Oh. my. stars. Why aren't there more hours in the day? I'm definitely doing this with the kids when they're a bit older.

: : Since winter is on it's way, how about sewing up some heat packs...filled with corn? It's supposed to stay warm longer than other natural fillers. I need to test this theory.

: :  Cardboard weaving has my wheels turning.

: : This kindling would be fun to make with Levi, and would smell heavenly. Now we just need to get our fireplace fixed.

: : Speaking of things that would be fun to make with Levi...a tinker toy Christmas tree. You know you want to make one too!

So, what fabulousness have you happened upon this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you're here!